- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 12 anchovy fillets in oil, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound spaghetti
Which wine do
I pair with this recipe?
Check out our wine pairings to complement this recipe!Find Out
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add some oil and then the breadcrumbs. Toast until golden, being careful that they do not burn.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Into the same skillet over medium heat, add some oil and cook the garlic until golden. Add the anchovies and allow to dissolve.
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the skillet with the anchovies. Add some of the cooking water. Mix in the bread crumbs.
- Serve immediately. Salt and pepper to taste.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
Which of these Hedly Lamarr (a.k.a Harvey Korman in Blazing Saddles) quotes best captures Sunday Pasta this week?
My mind was truly a wildfire, flashing with brilliance and crackling with sparks of ingenuity when I combined these three simple ingredients into a well-oiled skillet.
Alas, I wish I were creative enough to be the first to do so, but many Italians have entered the kitchen before me.