- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 1 pound spaghetti (preferably Gragnano brand)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped to yield ½ cup
- 6 ounces Bottarga (of gray mullet, freshly grated)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add 2 tablespoon sea salt. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil, add the red peppers and garlic. Cook over low heat until just fragrant, about 2 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Cook the spaghetti until just al dente. Drain it and pour into the oil mixture. Add the parsley. Toss to mix well over medium heat. Add the grated bottarga; toss until it is well incorporated.
- Serve it immediately.
Grated and dried bottarga (in a jar) can be substituted if fresh is not available. Tuna bottarga can also be used.