Garrubbo Culinary Tours
Whether you are a novice cook or an experienced chef, an amateur historian or just a curious culture admirer, do we have the opportunity of a lifetime for you… The Garrubbo Guide is excited to present our hand-crafted culinary tours, featuring in-depth tours of Italian food, wine, and regional cuisine. We offer two separate 7-day tours, focusing on Italy’s most popular regions: Tuscany and Lazio.
Experience the history of Rome, the culture of Siena, the beauty of Florence, and deliciousness of everything in between. See the medieval towns and villages that grace Italy’s breathtaking landscape. Attend classes and tastings on some of Italy’s most famous delicacies, like wine, cheese, bread, pasta, and olive oil. Best of all, visit the local kitchens, vineyards, and factories where they are made! Join us as we connect over the very foods that have inspired love, art, and generosity for generations.
Tour 1: Rome (Roma) and the Lazio Countryside, June 28-July 5, 2021
Tour 2: Florence (Firenze) and Tuscany (Toscana) Countryside, July 5- July 12, 2021
Double Occupancy $3995 per person
Single Occupancy Room $4995 per person
- Hotel Accommodations, 6 Nights (city and countryside)
- City and castle tours with local guides
- Daily breakfasts
- 4 unbelievable lunches, including wine
- 3 delicious dinners, including wine
- 2 Winery Tours
- Daily classes or tours on the elements of an Italian meal, from antipasto, to dolce, caffe, & gelato
- Transportation to and from airport, and excursions in between
- Time to explore
- Incidentals and Leisure Costs
Are you ready for your culinary adventure? We are, and we hope you will join us. If interested or want to learn more, either email us here: email@example.com or fill in the form below. We will send you further information once we receive your note!