As I reflect on a year of Sunday Pasta™, I am thankful for so much:
- for all the pasta that I had to eat
- for the fields where the wheat grew
- for the sun and water that nourished it
- for the farmers who grew it
- for those who milled it
- for those who formed it
- for those who marketed it
- for those who transported it to the store
- for the fuel used to do so
- for those who sold it to me
- for my ability to buy it
- for those who taught me to cook it
- for the family and friends who shared it with me
- for all of the abundance that we have
- And for that bowl of rigatoni and meatballs in the above photo, which has always preceded the turkey on Thanksgiving day!
For all of these blessings, and many more, I am thankful. Thank you for reading and sharing—And hopefully enjoying!
Happy Thanksgiving and Buon Appetito!
Ed Garrubbo, Editor